Create a strong driver training industry association by working together for:
- Higher standards of training
- Reduction in losses from auto related crashes
- Appropriate state regulations on driver training schools
- Growth opportunities for our businesses
PDSA provides the opportunity for all driver education schools to have a collective voice by:
- Providing a communication and information link for our members to be educated about important issues affecting our industry
- Building the public’s sense of pride and trust in driver training in our state through exemplary professional conduct
- Provide educational opportunities for our members and their employees
- Work with the DOL to ensure our industry has appropriate, consistent, and reasonable regulations and policies that allow commercial driving schools to provide a high level of education and operate profitable businesses
- Work with all community groups, agencies and legislators to bring about new regulations that make our roads and citizens safer
- Provide membership benefits that help our member schools run better businesses
PDSA holds meetings usually once a month. Upcoming meetings are determined at the conclusion of each meeting and email reminders are sent out to the membership.
Our code of conduct outlines our governing principles and will help communicate what to expect at our meetings.
The PDSA is making it easier than ever to be an active member. Membership is now automatic for any school or instructor who attends a PDSA conference event in that year.